collingwood youth centre
Youth mental health issues including depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and suicide are on the rise in Canada.
Our programs provide a gateway to building resilience in youth so they have the tools to take on, and have victory over, challenges they face. In an effort to provide a happy, prosperous, well-balanced future for all children and youth, we have taken a leading role in developing and managing the Collingwood Youth Centre. We do this in partnership with The Town of Collingwood and The Environment Network.
the cyc strategy involves
- Engaging youth in areas they are passionate about
- Exposing youth to new experiences and mentors
- Enabling youth to express themselves and develop their leadership potentials
- Enabling youth to have fun with their friends in a safe, inclusive, and stimulating environment
- Exposing youth to healthy choices like active lifestyles and healthy cooking