Kimbercote School In Nature
Our program is designed to compliment the provincial education system. We help ALL kids excel in the provincial system. In fact, rather than sacrificing the time spent away from the traditional system, kids are better equipped for it! Our programs are designed to serve as enrichment for advanced learners; challenging them while providing learning opportunities not available in the traditional system. At the same time, we offer excellent support for students who are struggling in the regular classroom. For those students in need, we offer effective academic assistance in literacy and numeracy throughout the day.
The big difference?
We do it all outside. We do it all in a super fun way. The only way Elephant Thoughts knows how.
For registration, call Mysti or Janine at 705-444-2012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elephant Thoughts Difference
- Program is delivered by one of Canada’s most award-winning educators
- 100 acres of trails, streams, and forest to explore
- Amazing outdoor classrooms, facilities, and live animals
- Full days outside
- Sign up for one day a year or the same day each week for a year
- Kindergarten to Grade 5 in age-appropriate groups